Rate how prepared you were for this discussion on a scale of 1-10:
- 1 = not prepared and 10 = extremely prepared
- Take into consideration the quality of your questions, your familiarity with the text (whether you kept up with your reading homework), and your ability to fully focus on the discussion.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10
Rate the quality of your group’s discussion on a scale of 1-10
- Take into consideration the goals of the discussion
- To use student-created questions to deepen understanding.
- To bring all voices into the discussion.
- To make room for disagreement, learn from each other and push each other!
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
List three (3) things you could you have done to perform better in this Socratic Seminar. Please use complete sentences:
1. I could’ve talked alot more then i did in the Socratic Seminar.
2. I could’ve attepted to involve other people in my group during the discussion.
3. I could’ve read more of the book so i would have a better understanding of the story.
What grade do you feel you deserve on this Socratic Seminar? Be honest. DO NOT self-delude.
Circle one: A B C
D F + –